West Africa Microfinance Consulting Company (WA-MCC) est spécialisée en microfinance et n’intervient uniquement que sur les questions relatives à la micro finance. Les activités recouvrent :
- l’assistance à la transformation institutionnelle d’institutions de Micro Finance
- l’assistance à la conception et création d’institutions de micro finance
- l’assistance à la conception et création de micro, petites et moyennesentreprises
- l’élaboration de Manuel d’Exécution de Programmes / Projets de Micro Finance
- l’évaluation ex – ante et ex – post de projets / programmes de développement
- l’assistance au redressement d’institutions de micro finance en difficultés
- l’exécution de projets / programme de micro finance
A côté du consulting WA-MCC s'occupe aussi de la formation. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
The GBD interferes in two main sectors of activity:
* Grant short, med and long-term loans to particulars, companies and collectives.
* Loans for the Aid and Garantee Funds of the ministry in charge of the small and medium size companies (FAGA).
GBD also finances lasting forest development projects. [according to site editor's information]
The mission of the bank is “to offer convenient access to efficient, innovative and responsive financial services to the micro and small scale entrepreneur on a sustainable basis for the mutual benefit of all stakeholders”. [according to site editor's information]
WillPower is a consulting company that combines ICT and other consulting assignments from a strategic and wealth creation focus. It helps partners to evolve, from their internal strength, a strategy to see opportunities even in very lean times.
The vision is to increase wealth formation, organizational efficiency, and process efficiency of the clients through collaborative learning and technology integration to client organizational processes. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Small Enterprise Finance Agency (SOC) Ltd commonly known as sefa was established on 1st April 2012 as a result of the merger of South African Micro Apex Fund, Khula Enterprise Finance Ltd and the small business activities of IDC.sefa's mandate is to foster the establishment, survival and growth of SMMEs and contribute towards poverty alleviation and job creation. sefa has a regional footprint of 9 offices around the country. ... [according to site editor's information]
Lift Above Poverty Organization (LAPO) is a non-profit company. Its mission is to address the economic powerlessness of a large number of Nigerians through provision of financial services to micro, small and medium enterprises on affordable terms. [according to site editor's information]
UP-MFB, formerly Umuchinemere Community Bank (UCB), was established in 1995 by the Catholic Diocese of Enugu, Nigeria. It describes its corporate social social responsibility with "Ethical and Corporate governance, supporting the poor and the orphans, developing small businesses, providing micro enterprise development training to men and women, support for orphanages, sponsorship of indegent students, support of youth, and asphalting of road leading to bank offices." ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Website of the Banque Populaire du Rwanda that offers "a full range of financial services in the urban and rural areas in a market driven and financially sustainable way; based on cooperative characteristics. Special attention will be given to farmers, agribusiness enterprises, private individuals and micro as well as small and medium enterprises." ... [according to site editor's information]
FINCORP was set up with the main aim of economically empowering Swazi people at grassroots level through the provision of sound and sustainable financial services. The Governement is the main shareholder of the private corporation. The main objectives of FINCORP are:
* To finance and promote the development of Swazi-owned Enterprises;
* To support the expansion of loan financing to SMEs;
* To create jobs;
* To make a meaningful contribution to the eradication of poverty among people at grassroots level.
* To support the provision of business advisory services, training, monitoring, technical transfers and development of other products and services for SMEs. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]