Hits 1-9 of 9 (0,25 Seconds)
The task of the PSCK is to assure the availability of competent human resources for efficient and effective service delivery in Kenya. Its functions are inter alia
* Recruitment for the public service and local authorities,
* Promotion and acting appointments of public officers,
* Disciplinary control in the public service and local authorities,
* Retirement and removal of public officers. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
NUPSAW is a trade union formed in 1998, from amalgamation of militant and moderate trade unions operating mainly in the Public Service, whose sole purpose of its existence is to promote and protect the interests of its members from the ever exploitative, oppressive and discriminatory employers.
NUPSAW is affiliated to CONSAWU. ... [according to site editor's information]
HOSPERSA is a trade union in South Africa that is affiliated to FEDUSA. It represents (about 50.000) employees in the public service as well as in the private sector. [editors ilissAfrica]
IMATU is a trade union (with about 73.000 members) in South Africa that is affiliated with FEDUSA. [editors ilissAfrica]
PSA is a non-affiliated trade union in the public service of South Africa. [editors ilissAfrica]
The business of the Civil Service Family Protection Scheme Board is payment of pension and refund of contribution. [according to site editor's information]
The Local Government Service Commission has the exclusive right of appointment, promotion, disciplinary control, removal from office and approval of retirement in respect of all Local Government Officers. [according to site editor's information]
The website of the Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms. Its mission is
* To be a driver, catalyst and facilitator for the development of effective and efficient human resources in the Civil Service.
* To spearhead administrative reforms so as to enable the delivery of timely and quality service to the public.
* To provide training to Public Officers. ... [according to site editor's information]
The mission of the Ministry of Public Service ande Labour is to "reinforce the national labour standards, promote job creation and institutionalize an efficient and modern public service management framework that will enable private and public sector organizations to perform at their best and effectively contribute to improving the lives of the Rwandan population." ... [according to site editor's information]