ISCTEM is a private institution of higher learning founded by SOPREL (Sociedade Promotora de Ensino e Serviços). It offers vocational education in different areas: Bachelor of Business Administration and Accounting and Auditing, degrees in Law, Public Administration, Social Sciences (Sociology), Engineering, Architecture and Urbanism , Pharmacy and Dentistry. ... [editors ilissAfrica]
Khanya College is an independent non-governmental organisation based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Established in 1986, the primary aim of Khanya College is to assist various constituencies within working class and poor communities to respond to the challenges posed by the forces of economic and political globalisation. ... [according to site editor's information]
The objectives of TAMONGSCO are
* To establish collaboration between the Ministry and the managers and owners of Non-Government schools or colleges in all areas that will promote excellence in the field of Education.
* To improve communication between the Ministry and the Association.* To provide members with information on current technical and technological development in Education.
* To exchange ideas with other organization both on National and International matters of mutual interests. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
St. Kizito Vocational Training Institute is a church affiliated institution that has the objective
- to offer models of professional formation adequate to the actual labour market needs.- to train instructors for the implementation of capacity building activities and orientation to work.- to set up an informative system able to facilitate the match between the trainees and employers in order to create job opportunities.- to promote self employment possibilities.
The institute is supported by international donors. ... [according to site editor's information; editor's information]
PAID-WA is one of four regional institutes of the International Association of Pan African Institute for Development (PAID). PAID-WA is a non-profit organisation dealing with capacity building of persons working in the field of development cooperation. It runs training courses in a wide range of development topics, including community management of rural water supplies. It also offers field research and consultancy services. ... [editors ilissAfrica]
L'IPD/AOS est un de quatre instituts régional de l'Institut Panafricain pour le Développement (IPD) qui s'occupe du renforcement des compétences du personnel de développement en Afrique. L'IPD/AOS recouvre le Bénin, le Burkina Faso, le Cap Vert, la Côte d'Ivoire, la Guinée, la Guinée Bissau, le Mali, la Mauritanie, le Niger, le Sénégal, le Tchad et le Togo. Les activités de l'organisation non-gouvernementale sont axées sur
* la formation des agents du développement en particulier ceux du développement rural,
* l'appui/le conseil aux organisations à la base, aux associations et aux ONG,
* la recherche/l´action au profit des structures de développement. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site; rédaction ilissAfrica]
The Kenya Christian Industrial Training Institute (KCITI) is a local Kenyan NGO specializing in providing young people with a high-quality technical education in a wholesome Christian environment at the lowest possible fees. With required Bible courses plus activities, sports and cultural programs, KCITI is a whole-life environment where the student can develop his or her spiritual and intellectual potential. The college is associated with the Kenya Church of Christ; a non-denominational Christian body dedicated to the pursuit of New Testament Christianity. ... [according to site editor's information]
KSMS was established to provide capacity building programmes for the financial sector in Kenya and the region. Its mission is to be engaged in research and capacity building dedicated to supporting the stability of the Financial Sector. [according to site editor's information]
Scott Theological College is a community of Christians in Kenya. Its mission is to glorify God and build the Church through high quality programmes of training and research. Scott's training programmes prepare men and women to serve the Church through many forms of ministry including the roles of pastor, teacher, evangelist, and missionary. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The National Government Constituencies Development Fund (NG-CDF) formerly Constituencies Development Fund (CDF), is a fund established in 2003 through an Act of Parliament, the CDF Act 2003. The Act was later reviewed by the CDF (Amendment) Act 2007, and repealed by CDF Act, 2013 which was subsequently succeeded by the current NG-CDF (Amendment) Act 2016 .The Fund is domiciled within the ministry in charge of national economic policy and planning, currently the Ministry of Devolution and Planning.The main purpose of the Fund is to enhance infrastructural and socio-economic development at the grass root level in order to reduce poverty by dedicating a minimum of two and half per cent (2.5%) of all National Government’s share of annual revenue towards community projects identified at constituency level by the communities ... [according to site editor's information]