The Tanzania Bankers Association (TBA) is an association of banks and non-bank financial institutions. The objectives of TBA are inter alia
* To facilitate the consideration and discussion of matters of common interest to members.
* To develop and maintain a code of banking practice for its members and to facilitate the harmonisation of operations in the banking sector.
* To facilitate the promotion of on-the-job training as well as professional training leading to professional banking qualifications or other relevant qualifications in the banking industry. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Agricultural Development Bank is a state-owned bank that supports improved technology adoption, marketing and processing activities, equity participation in innovative ventures and activities which impact positively on the agricultural sector. [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa has been the leading agricultural financier in South Africa since its inception 1912. Land Bank offers tailor made financial services to established and emerging farmers. Since 1997 the Land Bank has a new mandate: to deracialise the agricultural sector and bring on board farmers from previously marginalized groups to the mainstream of South Africa's agricultural sector. ... [according to site editor's information]
L’Association Professionnelle des Institutions de Microfinance au Mali a pour mission de défendre les interêts matériels et moraux de la profession et d’offrir à ses membres des services de renforcement des capacités et d’organisation. Ses objectifs sont :
* Maintenir, améliorer les relations avec ses membres, les partenaires et le public ;
* Promouvoir le développement, la croissance et la pérennité de ses membres ;
* Etablir et renforcer les standards et normes pour ses membres. ... [selon les information de l'éditeur du site]
The Banking Association South Africa is an industry body representing all registered banks in South Africa. These include both South African and international banks. The Main Board of the Association comprises the Chief Executives of the five largest South African banks, two Chief Executives representing international banks and two Chief Executives representing the other South African banks.
The broad role of The Banking Association is to "establish and maintain the best possible platform on which banks can do responsible, competitive and profitable banking". A critical role of The Banking Association is to work with its members to enable this role within the context of the transformation challenges our country is addressing. ... [according to site editor's information]
The official website of the First National Bank of Botswana. It contains general information of the bank and information about the legislation and regulations. It provides publications in the section "about us". [editors EconBiz]
UCB Ltd. is a regional commercial bank, licensed to operate in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania. The bank is owned by over 330,000 average Tanzanians who are members of the Northern Diocese of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT-ND). Its mission is
* to have a commercial bank based in Moshi town,
* to support the re-emergence of financially sustainable savings and credit societies (SACCOS) through the extensive network of parishes - to address the needs of hundreds of thousands of the poor people all over northern Tanzania, irrespective of their religious beliefs. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The Hub’s goal is to assist West and Central African stakeholders (States, Inter-governmental Organisations, Civil Society Organisations and Development Partners) to promote coherence in rural development programmes worldwide. [according to site editor's information]