The National Investment Corporation of Cameroon (SNI) has as objective to mobilize and channel national savings and other national and international financial resources. [according to site editor's information]
The GBD interferes in two main sectors of activity:
* Grant short, med and long-term loans to particulars, companies and collectives.
* Loans for the Aid and Garantee Funds of the ministry in charge of the small and medium size companies (FAGA).
GBD also finances lasting forest development projects. [according to site editor's information]
Die Westafrikanische Entwicklungsbank (BOAD) ist eine gemeinsame Finanzierungsinstitution der Länder der UEMOA (Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal und Togo). Sie soll die ausgewogene Entwickung und wirtschaftliche Integration ihrer Mitgliedsländer fördern. [Redaktion ilissAfrica]
The Bank is a financial institution funded by the Governments of the League of Arab States. Its mandate is to:
*assist in financing economic development in non-Arab African countries.
* stimulate the contribution of Arab capital to African development.
* help provide the technical assistance required for the development of Africa.
Annual Reports, Quaterly Bulletins and press releases are downloadable. ... [according to site editor's information]
The re-established EADB offers a broad range of financial services in the Member States of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania with an overiding objective of strengthening socio-economic development and regional integration. [according to site editor's information]
The mission of FAGACE is to contribute to the economic and social development of the member States, with a special attention given to the economically disadvantaged member States, through
* participating in the funding of their development projects thanks to the award of guarantee facilities,
* facilitating the implementation of some projects by way of support-mechanisms such as interest-rebate operations and extension of credit facilities duration.
Member states are Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. ... [according to site editor's information]
The Equity Bank has evolved from a Building Society to a Microfinance Institution and now the all inclusive Nairobi Stock Exchange public listed commercial bank. Equity is the holder of the 2007 Global Vision Award in Microfinance “for initiating concepts of the future that will shape the Global Economy”. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]