Hits 1-5 of 5 (0,01 Seconds)
AMWCY consists of 126 association members. Its mission is
- To inform and train children on their rights , and lead actions to implement them.
- To struggle against our poverty and that of our communities.
- To contribute in developping child participation, as well as solidarity and fraternity among themselves and among all African populations. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
KAACR is a NGO with the mission to promote the realization of children’s rights, both girls and boys, in Kenya. It runs different programmes:
* Children & Youth rights advocacy programme
* Counseling, referral & monitoring unit of Child Abuse and neglect
* Information, Communication & Documentation programme
* Gender Awareness programmes
* Policy and legal reform programmes ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Acres of Hope is a US based humanitarian organization with the mission to address the needs of the people in Africa suffering from hunger, poverty, disease, illiteracy and despair. It works in Liberia and DR Congo. AOH mainly cares for children and maintains an adoption service. [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
CLaSH is a NGO in Namibia with the mission to facilitate development towards equal opportunities for children with language, speech and hearing impairments, to ensure equal access to education, training and all other facilities and to promote services to meet these children's special needs as early as possible. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
HDT is a not for profit NGO operating at both grassroots and national level. The mission is to pioneer and develop new standards of substantive equality for men, children, youth, and older people throughout Tanzania. It partners with communities to develop interventions that improve the health of poor families in Tanzania, including taking care of Most Vulnerable Children. ... [according to site editor's information]