The official website of the Central Bank of Kenya. It offers a description of its responsibilities and provides information on the national payment system, exchange rates, treasury bills & bonds, etc. Visitors have access to weekly and monthly reports, updated news, economic data and other publications. The website also links to the Kenya School of Monetary Studies. ... [editors EconBiz, ilissAfrica]
The official website of the Reserve Bank of Malawi. It provides general information of the bank; contains its mission statement and budget statements; releases publications, economic & financial information, research papers, etc. [editors EconBiz]
The official website of the Central Bank of West African States. It contains financial information, information on banking and the financial system, integration projects, WAMU (the West African Monetary Union), and the institution itself. Readers can get access to regular publications, special publications, studies and research links. ... [editors EconBiz]
The Reserve Bank has, as its primary goal, the maintenance of the internal and external value of the Zimbabwean currency. In this regard, the Bank is responsible for the formulation and implementation of monetary policy, directed at ensuring low and stable inflation levels. A further core function of the Bank is to maintain a stable banking system through its supervisory and lender of last resort functions. Other secondary roles of the Bank include the management of the country's gold and foreign exchange assets. The bank is the sole issuer of currency and acts as banker and advisor to Government. ... [according to site editor's information]
L’IEDOM est notamment chargé d’assurer la continuité territoriale en matière monétaire par délégation de la Banque de France dans les quatre départements d’outre-mer et dans les collectivités de Mayotte, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Saint-Barthélemy et Saint-Martin. Ses missions se répartissent en trois champs distincts :
* des missions fondamentales de banque centrale assurées dans le cadre de l'Eurosystème
* des missions de service public
* des services d'intérêt général rendus à la collectivité, avec en particulier l'Observatoire économique et financier. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
The Bank of Botswana is Botswana's central bank.
The official website presents general information of the bank and legal framework; releases news, states Botswana's financial and economic data. Users can get access to its publications, statistics and official publications. [Editors EconBiz]
The objective of the AACB is
* to promote co-operation in the monetary, banking and financial spheres in the African region;
* to assist in the formulation of guidelines;
* to help strengthening all efforts aimed at bringing about and maintaining price stability and financial stability;
* to envisage the advent of a single currency and a common central bank in Africa. ... [according to site editor's information]
The mission of the CBL is to maintain price stability and to ensure a sound banking and financial system, thereby contributing to sustainable economic development of the nation.
A number of publications (annual reports, financial statistical reports, economic indicators) are downloadable. [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]...