Hits 1-9 of 9 (0,01 Seconds)
AfricAvenir is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation engaging in political education and information dissemination both in Africa and in Europe. Its aim is to contribute to the recovery, rehabilitation and imaginative recreation of African civilisation, culture and history in order to devise new ways of thinking, behaving and organising both the African societies and the emerging 'Global Village'.
AfricAvenir has launched an exchange program which aims at fostering a 'Collective Destiny Perspective'. It trains internees and volunteers from Europe who, through their experiences working and living in Africa, develop empathy and understanding for African culture. ... [according to site editor's information]
Agritrade is CTA's web portal on international agricultural trade issues in the context of ACP -EU relations. It aims to serve and to be utilised by ACP stakeholders. Agritrade covers the following thematic issues:
* Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs);
* Reform of the EU Common Agriucltural Policy (CAP) and its implications on ACP countries;
* EU Enlargement and its implications on ACP countries;
* WTO Agreement on Agriculture;
* Market Access;
* Food safety (Sanitary and PhytoSanitary measures);
* Commodities (Sugar, Rice, Beef, Banana, Cotton, Cereals);
* ACP-EU fisheries relations. ... [according to site editor's information]
The Center for Research Libraries holds a number of resources (including full text documents) relating to Germany's foreign affairs and colonial operations which are presented here. These primary and secondary sources illuminate the German experience of colonialism.
[according to site editor's information] [supplemented]
Links to resources about higher education in Africa, including a data base, scientific journals, projects, conferences, partnerships etc. [editors ilissAfrica]
ARTICLE 19 is a human rights organisation with a specific mandate and focus on the defence and promotion of freedom of expression and freedom of information worldwide.
Access to documents ranging from succinct press releases to more in depth reports on specific countries or issues and from analyses of laws to international legal standards. ... [according to site editor's information]
Data base about the press, radio and television in West Africa. You can search for a titel, type of media, country, status (commercial, religious, ...) or periodicity. The data base gives information about the address, phone number, homepage and possibly the history (present director, date of foundation, ...) of the respective institution. ... [editors ilissAfrica]
ROCARE / ERNWACA promotes the research on education in West and Central Africa. In their Virtual Library you can find many full text documents and bibliographical data. For specific topics and categories see table of contents. [editors ilissAfrica]
This site offers a lot of interesting information concerning digital art in Africa. You can browse for artists, projects or interviews and hence discover many other interesting websites. [editors ilissAfrica]
CTA is an institution of the ACP Group of States and the EU, in the framework of the Cotonou Agreement and is financed by the EU. CTA has the task of improving the flow of information among stakeholders in agricultural and rural development in countries. The work focuses on three key areas:
* providing information products and services (e.g., publications, question-and-answer services and database services)
* promoting the integrated use of communication channels, old and new, to improve the flow of information (e.g., e-communities, web portals, seminars, and study visits)
* building ACP capacity in information and communication management (ICM), mainly through training and partnerships with ACP bodies ... [according to site editor's information]