Hits 1-10 of 10 (0,01 Seconds)
L'AProCA s'est donnée pour mission de défendre les intérêts des producteurs africains dans un cadre de concertation à l'échelle continentale. L'organisation compte treize membres de Bénin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Côte d'Ivoire, Gambie, Ghana, Guinée-Bissau, Guinée, Mali, Sénegal, Tchad, Togo et République Centrafricaine. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site ; rédaction ilissAfrica]
ROPPA, founded in 2000, gathers organizations or "consensus executives" coming from 10 West African countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, the Ivory Coast, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, and Togo), since the 4th ROPPA Ordinary Convention in 2006 also Ghana and Sierra Leone. Its work deals with three major issues:
- sub-regional integration
- decentralization and
- globalization. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
AFRAA is an air transport trade organization open to all African airlines. Its objectives are
to serve, promote and protect African airlinescommon interests,
to enhance co-operation among African airlines,
to help develop a safe reliable and economically viable air transport industry in Africa. [according to site editor's information]
Some information on decentralisation projects in Mali. Unfortunately, the site has been hardly updated since around 2006. [editors ilissAfrica]
The Association of small Scale Enterprises in Tourism (ASSET) is to bring together, advocate for, and promote a large number of small enterprises that were active in the tourism industry in The Gambia. These businesses include craft market vendors, tourist taxi drivers, official tourist guides, juice pressers and fruit sellers as well as a number of small hotels, guest houses and ground tour operators. ... [according to site editor's information]
The Gambia National Youth Council was established by an act of the Parliament/National Assembly in 2000. The Council coordinates, monitors and implements National Youth Programmes and advices Government on all youth matters. Some related documents are downloadable. [according to site editor's information]
Les objectifs de la séction féminine de l'ANHMS sont
* de sensibiliser les populations et les emmener à démystifier les préjugés qui entourent le handicap.
de développer la solidarité, l'entraide, le soutien psychologique et moral entre ses membres.
* de lutter pour l'intégration socio-économique des femmes handicapées motrices.
* d'aider les femmes handicapées dans le cadre de leurs prises en charge sanitaire. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
BUSA represents South African business on macro-economic and high-level issues that affect it at the national and international levels. Its function is to ensure that business plays a constructive role in the country's economic growth, development and transformation and to create an environment in which businesses of all sizes and in all sectors can thrive, expand and be competitive. ... [according to site editor's information]
!Khwa ttu's mandate is that the San must gain control over their own image and presence in the tourism industry. It strives to acquire the skills for income generating activities and to be proactive in preventing exploitation of less educated San relatives. !khwa ttu workshops assist in reaching these goals:
* Restore and display San heritage, culture, folklore, visual arts, cosmology and languages
* Educate the general public about the world of the San
* Provide training to the San in literacy, entrepreneurship, tourism, health issues, community development, craft production/marketing and gender awareness. ... [according to site editor's information]
AMWCY consists of 126 association members. Its mission is
- To inform and train children on their rights , and lead actions to implement them.
- To struggle against our poverty and that of our communities.
- To contribute in developping child participation, as well as solidarity and fraternity among themselves and among all African populations. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]