Hits 1-5 of 5 (0,01 Seconds)
Addresses of branch offices of the Chinese textile company CHATextile in Nigeria, Ghana and Congo-Kinshasa. [editors ilissAfrica]
With a sound track record of 27 years, Sabinet Online has pioneered and become an established leader in the facilitation of high level access to trusted electronic information.Our clients include public and private organisations, as well as academic institutions in South Africa, the USA and Africa.
* Information Access by obtaining the full-text of the best or most frequently requested local content. Access to online references, abstracts, and full-text documents, supported by electronic document procurement, and an alerting service.
* Library Support through library acquisitions and cataloguing, interlending, and retrospective conversion.
* Information Management with specialist consultation, support, electronic publishing, and software. ... [according to site editor's information]
!Khwa ttu's mandate is that the San must gain control over their own image and presence in the tourism industry. It strives to acquire the skills for income generating activities and to be proactive in preventing exploitation of less educated San relatives. !khwa ttu workshops assist in reaching these goals:
* Restore and display San heritage, culture, folklore, visual arts, cosmology and languages
* Educate the general public about the world of the San
* Provide training to the San in literacy, entrepreneurship, tourism, health issues, community development, craft production/marketing and gender awareness. ... [according to site editor's information]
Small Enterprise Finance Agency (SOC) Ltd commonly known as sefa was established on 1st April 2012 as a result of the merger of South African Micro Apex Fund, Khula Enterprise Finance Ltd and the small business activities of IDC.sefa's mandate is to foster the establishment, survival and growth of SMMEs and contribute towards poverty alleviation and job creation. sefa has a regional footprint of 9 offices around the country. ... [according to site editor's information]
The Kourouma Prize of the African Fair (Geneva) was installed after the death of the very famous writer of African literature Ahmadou Kourouma (Ivory Coast) in 2003. This well-known price awards each year a book for its spirit of independence, lucidity and clear-headedness. In 2012 e.g., the Kourouma Price awarded Scholastique Mukasonga for his book Notre-Dame du Nil, which also won the famous Renaudot Price a few months later. ... [according to site editor's information]