The Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA) is a dispute resolution by promoting social justice and fairness in the workplace. The CCMA is to
* Conciliate workplace disputes
* Arbitrate disputes that remain unresolved after conciliation
* Facilitate the establishment of workplace forums and statutory councils
* Compile and publish information and statistics about its activities
* Consider applications for accreditation and subsidy from bargaining councils and private agencies. ... [editors ilissAfrica; according to site editor's information]
At Nedlac, the South African Government comes together with organised business, organised labour and organised community groupings on a national level to discuss and try to reach consensus on issues of social and economic policy. This is called "social dialogue". Nedlac's aim is to make economic decision-making more inclusive, to promote the goals of economic growth and social equity. The main Government department is the Department of Labour, out of which Nedlac is funded.
A number of related documents is downloadable. ... [according to site editors information; editors ilissAfrica]