The task of the MEBF is to contribute to the restoration and the modernization of the private sector by providing information and services to the business community. The MEBF attaches particular importance to the promotion of SMEs. [site editors information and editors ilissAfrica]
The MSME Project is a Government of Ghana initiative to provide essential financing and technical support to enhance MSME development in Ghana. The project, which is financed by the World Bank Group and the Government of Ghana, is one of ten pilot projects supported under the IDA/IFC joint MSME Program for Africa. ... [according to site editor's information]
The GBD interferes in two main sectors of activity:
* Grant short, med and long-term loans to particulars, companies and collectives.
* Loans for the Aid and Garantee Funds of the ministry in charge of the small and medium size companies (FAGA).
GBD also finances lasting forest development projects. [according to site editor's information]
FINCORP was set up with the main aim of economically empowering Swazi people at grassroots level through the provision of sound and sustainable financial services. The Governement is the main shareholder of the private corporation. The main objectives of FINCORP are:
* To finance and promote the development of Swazi-owned Enterprises;
* To support the expansion of loan financing to SMEs;
* To create jobs;
* To make a meaningful contribution to the eradication of poverty among people at grassroots level.
* To support the provision of business advisory services, training, monitoring, technical transfers and development of other products and services for SMEs. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
La mission essentielle du CePEPE est de promouvoir l'initiative privée par l'aide à la création de nouvelles entreprises, l'assistance à la réhabilitation et au développement des entreprises existantes. [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
CEDA is established to address the need for coherent and holistic support for the development of small, medium and large scale enterprises offered through our subsidiaries. We offer funding for capital expenditure, stock or working capital in new and existing business ventures. We also offer training and mentoring for new and seasoned entrepreneurs. ... [according to site editor's information]
BEDCO is a parastatal of the Lesotho Government. Its mission is to contribute to the economic development by assisting the Basotho small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to develop entrepreneurship, business, and management capabilities in an affordable way. This is done through training; consultancy and counseling; technical and financial assistance; machines, equipment, and workspace hire; subcontracting; and raw material procurement. ... [according to site editor's information]
MAIN is a network created by several institutions with long experience in microfinance and/or promoting micro-enterprises in Africa, including the investment Society for Enterprise Promotion in Madagascar (SIPEM), the Centenary Rural Development Bank of Uganda (CERUDEB), the Ivorian Development and Investment Fund (FIDI) of Côte d’Ivoire, the Investment and International Development Society (SIDI) of France, and IDM-Mauritania. At present MAIN counts 90 members (French & English) from Africa, Middle East and Europe. ... [according to site editor's information]
The IMLT started out in 1984 as a combined project between the Hanns Seidel Foundation and the then Windhoek Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the main aim to provide training and capacity building programmes to small and medium sized formal business. Today it has two programme areas: * Entrepreneurial Development. The programme is to accompany prospective entrepreneurs on their road of discovering their entrepreneurial potential and to provide them with the necessary tools to identify a viable business opportunity and to develop a realistic business plan.
* Civil society development. The programme focuses on assisting Regional and Local Authorities, Local Development Committees, and other community interest groups such as women and youth groups to better understand the dynamics at work in their communities. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
L'Agence accueille et informe les promoteurs et les opérateurs sur les différents services d'appui aux entreprises. Elle leur offre un ensemble d'informations pratiques sur la création et / ou le développement d'entreprise, les sources de financement et d'intermédiation financière locales et internationales accessibles aux MPE et PME etc. L'ADEPME aide les promoteurs à mieux cerner leurs besoins et leur offre :
* des services préliminaires d'analyse de projet d'entreprise,
* d'évaluation des motivations et compétences entrepreneuriales,
* d'analyse de la faisabilité financière et commerciale des projets etc. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]