L'IPD/AOS est un de quatre instituts régional de l'Institut Panafricain pour le Développement (IPD) qui s'occupe du renforcement des compétences du personnel de développement en Afrique. L'IPD/AOS recouvre le Bénin, le Burkina Faso, le Cap Vert, la Côte d'Ivoire, la Guinée, la Guinée Bissau, le Mali, la Mauritanie, le Niger, le Sénégal, le Tchad et le Togo. Les activités de l'organisation non-gouvernementale sont axées sur
* la formation des agents du développement en particulier ceux du développement rural,
* l'appui/le conseil aux organisations à la base, aux associations et aux ONG,
* la recherche/l´action au profit des structures de développement. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site; rédaction ilissAfrica]
The objective of POSDEV is building an alliance of African NGOs committed to the empowerment of local grassroots movements as the driving force for attaining self-reliant sustainable development and social justice in Africa. It has members in the following countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger, Sao Tome & Principe, South Africa, Zimbabwe. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Tostan is an international NGO based in Senegal. Tostan is dedicated to educating and empowering Africans who have had little or no access to formal schooling. It works primarily in rural regions (currently in Djibouti, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Senegal, Somalia) to provide basic education and increase community engagement in projects related to health and hygiene, child welfare, human rights and democracy, the environment, and economic development. Its work is recognized in non-formal education and community development. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The KAIPTC aims to be a Regional Centre of Excellence where education, training and research concerning peace operations are to be delivered to the highest academic and professional standards. Participants embrace the full spectrum of military, security sector, diplomatic and non-governmental agencies likely to be involved in peace operations. KAIPTC offers Ghanaian, regional and international participants the opportunity to examine specific peace operations issues at the operational level and to update and share their knowledge of the latest practices through conferences, discussions, lectures and computer assisted training exercises. ... [according to site editor's information; Redaktion ilissAfrica]
The main goal of WAPCA is to effectively preserve primate species in the West-African Upper Guinean Rainforest, which are seriously threatened by extinction. WAPCA is an initiative of several European Zoos, the Zoological Society for the Conservation of Species and Populations (ZGAP) and its French Partner organization Conservation des Espèces et des Populations Animales (CEPA). ... [according to site editor's information]
REFDAF is a network for development in Africa with an effective and consciencious implication in the women’s issues. REFDAF acts as a network regrouping hundreds of grassroots associations in the south-region of West Africa. Goals:
- the full and complete autonomy of women
- the improvement of women’s competence and skills
- the promotion of women’s leadership in community management
- the sustainable management of productive activities
- the effective participation of women in decision-making spheres. ... [according to site editor's information]
St. Kizito Vocational Training Institute is a church affiliated institution that has the objective
- to offer models of professional formation adequate to the actual labour market needs.- to train instructors for the implementation of capacity building activities and orientation to work.- to set up an informative system able to facilitate the match between the trainees and employers in order to create job opportunities.- to promote self employment possibilities.
The institute is supported by international donors. ... [according to site editor's information; editor's information]
The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria is a public body with the objectives
* to provide higher management training for the development of senior executives for the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy;* to provide and arrange for a comparative study and investigation of the principles and techniques of management and administration, and for exchange of ideas and experiences and for promotion of better understanding between persons connected with management and administration arising in different spheres of national life;* to conduct research into problems of management and administration arising in different spheres of national life.
[according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica...
ESAMI is a Pan African Regional Management Development Centre in Arusha (Tanzania). It is a service and market-oriented institution offering high level specialized management training and development programme, consultancy and action-oriented management research services. ESAMI's target clients are government, NGOs, parastatals, private sector and national training institutions in the Eastern and Southern African region (and Sub-Saharan Africa in general). ... [according to site editor's information]
WAIFEM was established the central banks of The Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Located in Lagos its principal objective is to build capacity for macroeconomic and financial management in the countries of its member central banks. [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]