The website of Prof. Bolaji Aluko, past chair of Chemical Engineering at Howard University in Washington, DC, and president of the Nigerian Democratic Movement (NDM) serves as a platform to inform and to discuss Nigerian politics. "Originally-written articles, content from popular media outlets, and we give you, our members, the chance to provide your articles too." ... [editors ilissAfrica; according to site editor's information]
EISA is non-profit organisation, established 1996 and based in Johannesburg, that strives for credible elections, participatory democracy, human rights culture, and the strengthening of governance institutions. Having field offices in Kinshasa (DR Congo), Antananarivo (Madagascar), Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire), N'djamema (Chad), Khartoum (Sudan), Bujumbura (Burundi), Nairobi (Kenya) and Maputo (Mozambique) its regional focus is no more on Southern Africa alone. EISA works in a number of programme areas, including
* Democracy, conflict management and electoral education
* Elections and political processes
* Balloting and electoral services
* Governance (political partes, APRM, institutions of governance and local governance)
* Online Democracy Encyclopedia
* Research and information (including a specialised library and in house publications).
EISA's work is supported by local, regional and international funding organisations.
A number of reports is downloadable. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]