WLSA (Women and Law in Southern Africa Research and Education Trust) is a regional NGO that conducts research about women’s human rights in seven countries of Southern Africa: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The main aim is to ensure women are aware of and fully utilise their rights for self and societal development. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
WiLDAF is a pan-African network of NGOs and individuals who work in the area of law and development to promote and strengthen strategies which link law and development to increase women's capacity to claim and enjoy all their human rights. It brings together 500 organizations and 1200 individuals in 27 countries. The West Africa sub-regional office is located in Lomé, it covers Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Guinea, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal and Togo. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
WiLDAF is a network of African NGOs and individuals based in Africa who are using the law as a strategic tool to promote and protect women's rights. The network now comprises about 500 organisations and 1200 individuals in 27 African countries. The main aim of WiLDAF is to ensure women are aware of and fully utilise their rights for self and societal development. ... [according to site editor's information]
Project Alert is a non-governmental women's rights organisation set up to promote and protect the rights of women and young girls. The headquaters of Project Alert is in Lagos while Abuja has a branch office. Project Alert seeks to influence society by actively advocating for zero tolerance for all forms of violence against women and young girls. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
WLSA-Malawi is a women’s rights NGO that exists to empower women in Malawi through the law by conducting action research, training and advocacy for legal and policy reform. It
* conducts research on gender issues in Malawi and Southern Africa, particularly on issues related to legal rights.
* provides information on gender and the law in order to influence policy and legal reform.
* does networking and exchanges information between the seven WLSA countries.
* conducts relevant training and education, explores and develops new methodologies and new perspectives for the study of gender and the law.
[according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]*...
TAWLA is a NGO that serves as a forum for women lawyers for mutual support. It is committed in the promotion and protection on of women and children's right and the improvement of their general status through Legal Literacy Legal Aid Service, Advocacy, Research and professional advancement of its members. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The CNAC is a consultative body under the Ministry of Women and Social Action. Its main objective is to promote and monitor the implementation of policies and programs approved by the Government in the areas of women and gender and to contribute to the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women. [editors ilissAfrica]
HAGURUKA est une association sans but lucratif située dans le district de Kacyiru, Mairie de la Ville de Kigali. Son but est d’informer et d’assister juridiquement les populations les plus défavorisées, en particulier les femmes et les enfants, en mettant les connaissances et compétences existantes à leur portée afin de les aider à connaître et à défendre leurs droits. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site ; rédaction ilissAfrica]
NGOPEE FOUNDATION is a social profit organization is committed to advocacy of woman rights, sustainable program for rural area with highest premium on women, young boys and girls. Projects / programs are
1. Entrepreneurship programme for migrants and nationals
2. Connecting Sierra Leoneans entrepreneurs to the international market of Joint Venture partnership
3. On the role of human trafficking and the growing problems of failed returned asylum seekers
4. The organization undertake programme sure has sustainable reintegration development initiatives of return migrant seeker
5. Publicity and Awareness company on human trafficking prevention6. Sensitize Gender based Equality and Health Care
7. Trainings and macro financial for under privileged women and girls and unaccompanied single parents and framers ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]