Replacing the Nigerian Export Credit Guarantee & Insurance Corporation NEXIM has the following functions:
- Provision of export credit guarantee and export credit insurance facilities to its clients.
- Provision of credit in local currency to its clients in support of exports.
- Establishment and management of funds connected with exports.
- Maintenance of a foreign exchange revolving fund for lending to exporters who need to import foreign inputs to facilitate export production.
- Maintenance of a trade information system in support of export business.
- Provision of domestic credit insurance where such a facility is likely to assist exports. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
KWFT is the largest and only micro-finance Institution exclusively for women in Kenya. It is built on the belief that women can transform their lives, those of their families and the way the world works through entrepreneurship. Kenya Women Finance Trust has grown into an Institution with 100,000 members from seven of Kenya's eight provinces. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Yehu is a microfinance organization in the rural coastal region of Kenya for the poor, run by the poor. It provides financial and other support services for small businesses owned by very poor people.
Yehu operates in conjunction with Choice Humanitarian, an international NGO specializing in village development. Yehu was created based on the principles and procedures of the world-renowned Grameen Bank. ... [according to site editor's information]