Hits 1-3 of 3 (0,01 Seconds)
AARDO is an autonomous inter-governmental organisation comprising thirty members from Africa and Asia. Its objectives are inter alia
- to explore collectively opportunities for coordination of efforts to promote welfare of the rural masses,
- to help the member countries in obtaining financial and technical assistance for rural development programmes,
- to assist in the development of organisation of farmers,
- to organise international and regional meetings,
- to initiate studies on subjects of common interest.
Regional offices are in Seoul (South Korea), Amman (Jordan), Cairo (Egypt), Lusaka (Zambia) and Accra (Ghana).
Some publications are accessible online. ... [according to site editor's information and Redaktion ilissAfrica]
CTA is an institution of the ACP Group of States and the EU, in the framework of the Cotonou Agreement and is financed by the EU. CTA has the task of improving the flow of information among stakeholders in agricultural and rural development in countries. The work focuses on three key areas:
* providing information products and services (e.g., publications, question-and-answer services and database services)
* promoting the integrated use of communication channels, old and new, to improve the flow of information (e.g., e-communities, web portals, seminars, and study visits)
* building ACP capacity in information and communication management (ICM), mainly through training and partnerships with ACP bodies ... [according to site editor's information]
IFADAfrica (an International Fund for Agricultural Development programme - Western and Central Africa Division, IFAD WCA) is a network devoted to the rural development and the fight against poverty. It has been assigned as an objective the facilitation of information processing, exchange and dissemination among the projects community and their partners as well. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]