ADRA International is an independent humanitarian agency established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church for individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Swaziland supports development cooperation projects and provides humanitarian help in disaster areas. [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The official website of the Central Bank of Swaziland.
It describes the history of the bank, provides information on regulation,statistical and economic dates.
Mission of the Central Bank of Swaziland:
To contribute to Swaziland's national economic development through promotion of monetary stability and by fostering an environment which ensures a stable and a sound financial system. ... [according to site editor's information]
Die Deutsche Botschaft in Pretoria ist die offizielle Vertretung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland in Südafrika. Die Botschaft ist auch zuständig für Swasiland und Lesotho. Ein Generalkonsulat befindet sich in Kapstadt. [Redaktion ViFaPol]
FSE & CC is the leading private sector business organisation in Swaziland, which acts as a bridge for cooperation between business and government on efforts to:
* Help remove barriers to trade,
* Mobilise investment,
* Foster a good environment for business,
* Promote good practice in corporate governance and corporate citizenship.
It represents businesses employing the vast majority of workers outside of government, with more than 500 members and a dedicated team of ten employees. ... [according to site editor's information]
NGO, die Frauen in Swaziland unterstützt. Die Frauen stellen Körbe und andere Gegenstände aus geflochtenen Gräsern her. Die Seite enthält Infos über die Herstellung der Körbe und die verwendeten Materialien, sowie über die Ortschaften, in denen es Filialen der NGO gibt. [Redaktion ilissAfrica]
The IDM was established as a regional organisation in Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland to help meet the management needs of the Region through management development activities including training, consultancy, research, and the establishment of a Management Resource Centre. The objectives of IDM are inter alia:
* to improve the managerial knowledge and skills of persons charged with senior responsibilities for development in the public, parastatal and private sectors;
* to provide management training and consultancy to middle and senior level personnel in the public, parastatal and private sectors;
* to improve organisational structures, administrative and management procedures and development policies related to social and economic needs. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]