West Africa Microfinance Consulting Company (WA-MCC) est spécialisée en microfinance et n’intervient uniquement que sur les questions relatives à la micro finance. Les activités recouvrent :
- l’assistance à la transformation institutionnelle d’institutions de Micro Finance
- l’assistance à la conception et création d’institutions de micro finance
- l’assistance à la conception et création de micro, petites et moyennesentreprises
- l’élaboration de Manuel d’Exécution de Programmes / Projets de Micro Finance
- l’évaluation ex – ante et ex – post de projets / programmes de développement
- l’assistance au redressement d’institutions de micro finance en difficultés
- l’exécution de projets / programme de micro finance
A côté du consulting WA-MCC s'occupe aussi de la formation. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
The overall development objective for SIDO is to contribute to poverty eradication and enterprise development thereby contributing to economic development through provision of demand driven services that will create employment and generate income to the service user. It does so by creating an indigenous entrepreneurial base through the promotion and support to the development of small and medium enterprises (SME) by providing them with business development services and specific financial services on demand. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
WillPower is a consulting company that combines ICT and other consulting assignments from a strategic and wealth creation focus. It helps partners to evolve, from their internal strength, a strategy to see opportunities even in very lean times.
The vision is to increase wealth formation, organizational efficiency, and process efficiency of the clients through collaborative learning and technology integration to client organizational processes. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
MAIN is a network created by several institutions with long experience in microfinance and/or promoting micro-enterprises in Africa, including the investment Society for Enterprise Promotion in Madagascar (SIPEM), the Centenary Rural Development Bank of Uganda (CERUDEB), the Ivorian Development and Investment Fund (FIDI) of Côte d’Ivoire, the Investment and International Development Society (SIDI) of France, and IDM-Mauritania. At present MAIN counts 90 members (French & English) from Africa, Middle East and Europe. ... [according to site editor's information]
The MSME Project is a Government of Ghana initiative to provide essential financing and technical support to enhance MSME development in Ghana. The project, which is financed by the World Bank Group and the Government of Ghana, is one of ten pilot projects supported under the IDA/IFC joint MSME Program for Africa. ... [according to site editor's information]
The GBD interferes in two main sectors of activity:
* Grant short, med and long-term loans to particulars, companies and collectives.
* Loans for the Aid and Garantee Funds of the ministry in charge of the small and medium size companies (FAGA).
GBD also finances lasting forest development projects. [according to site editor's information]
FINCORP was set up with the main aim of economically empowering Swazi people at grassroots level through the provision of sound and sustainable financial services. The Governement is the main shareholder of the private corporation. The main objectives of FINCORP are:
* To finance and promote the development of Swazi-owned Enterprises;
* To support the expansion of loan financing to SMEs;
* To create jobs;
* To make a meaningful contribution to the eradication of poverty among people at grassroots level.
* To support the provision of business advisory services, training, monitoring, technical transfers and development of other products and services for SMEs. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
La mission essentielle du CePEPE est de promouvoir l'initiative privée par l'aide à la création de nouvelles entreprises, l'assistance à la réhabilitation et au développement des entreprises existantes. [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
CEDA is established to address the need for coherent and holistic support for the development of small, medium and large scale enterprises offered through our subsidiaries. We offer funding for capital expenditure, stock or working capital in new and existing business ventures. We also offer training and mentoring for new and seasoned entrepreneurs. ... [according to site editor's information]