EQUINET is a network of professionals, civil society members, policy makers, state officials and others within the region who have come together as an equity catalyst, to promote and realise shared values of equity and social justice in health.
EQUINET is governed by a steering committee involving academic, government and civic institutions from Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe and from SADC and international level. EQUINET programmes involve institutions from these and other SADC countries.
[according to site editor's information]
Publications are downloadable....
Using the structures of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa the AIDS and Healthcare Trust
* develops and implements relevant programmes
* educates, trains and builds capacity
* researches and shares information and mobilises resources
* monitors and evaluates effectiveness
* builds partnerships and networks
* advocates social justice. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]