Treffer 1-6 von 6 (0,01 Sekunden)
Trade Aid Integrated is a NGO in Ghana. Building capacities of indigenous entrepreneurs, creating opportunities and challenging systems that work against the disadvantaged, TRADE AID seeks to help people to create and manage viable ventures for sustained poverty reduction and wealth creation. [according to site editor's information]
BPW - Nigeria is a pressure group, and opinion-making group, non-partisan, not for profit and non-sectarian. It is one of the world's largest organised networks of business and professional women in the world. It actively promotes women into decision-making positions.
BPW - Nigeria is affiliated to the International Federation of Business and Professional Women (IFBPW/BPW International). ... [according to site editor's information]
As an UNEP initiative AREED seeks to develop new sustainable energy enterprises that use clean, efficient, and renewable energy technologies. AREED offers rural energy entrepreneurs in Mali, Ghana, Tanzania, Senegal and Zambia a combination of enterprise development services and start-up financing. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
Les objectifs du Club définis sont selon les statuts:
- Développer les liens amicaux et socioprofessionnels entre les Hommes d'Affaires Français et Burkinabé,
- Faciliter la connaissance et la communication mutuelle entre les opérateurs économiques français et burkinabè en vue de l'instauration d'un partenariat commercial et industriel de type nouveau,
- Permettre des échanges d'expériences par l'organisation et la participation à des foires et des voyages d'affaires,
- Faciliter l'accès à l'assistance technique,
- Encourager et faciliter le compagnonnage. ... [selon les informations de l'éditeur du site]
Website of the foundation for industrial enterprise development in Guinea-Bissau. [editors ilissAfrica]
The IMLT started out in 1984 as a combined project between the Hanns Seidel Foundation and the then Windhoek Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the main aim to provide training and capacity building programmes to small and medium sized formal business. Today it has two programme areas: * Entrepreneurial Development. The programme is to accompany prospective entrepreneurs on their road of discovering their entrepreneurial potential and to provide them with the necessary tools to identify a viable business opportunity and to develop a realistic business plan.
* Civil society development. The programme focuses on assisting Regional and Local Authorities, Local Development Committees, and other community interest groups such as women and youth groups to better understand the dynamics at work in their communities. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]