Treffer 1-7 von 7 (0,11 Sekunden)
The EITI sets a global standard for companies to publish what they pay and for governments to disclose what they receive. EITI supports improved governance in resource-rich countries through the verification and full publication of company payments and government revenues from oil, gas and mining.
The EITI is a coalition of governments, companies, civil society groups, investors and international organizations. ... [according to site editor's information]
The EITI sets a global standard for companies to publish what they pay and for governments to disclose what they receive. The Government website informs on the state of EITI in Madagascar. [editors ilissAfrica]
The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) encourages government, extractive companies, International agencies and NGO's to work together to develop a framework to promote transparency of payments in the extractive industries. GEITI is the Ghana subset of the global initiative aimed at following due process and achieving transparency in payments by Extractive Industry companies to governments and government linked entities. ... [according to site editor's information]
Die Publish What You Pay-Kampagne (Veröffentliche, was Du zahlst) unterstützt Bürger in ressourcenreichen Entwicklungsländern, von ihren Regierungen Rechenschaft über die Verwaltung der Einnahmen aus den Erdöl-, Gas- und Bergbauindustrien zu verlangen. Einkünfte aus dem Abbau (oder der Nutzung) natürlicher Ressourcen sind eine wichtige Einkommensquelle für über 50 Entwicklungsländer. Die Publish What You Pay-Koalition, gebildet von über 300 Nichtregierungsorganisationen weltweit, fordert die verpflichtende Offenlegung von Zahlungen hinsichtlich der Produkte, die aus natürlichen Ressourcen gewonnen werden, von den Erdöl-, Gas- und Bergbauunternehmen an die jeweiligen Regierungen. ... [nach Angaben des Betreibers der Website]
The mandate of the MEMD is to "establish, promote the development, strategically manage and safeguard the rational and sustainable exploitation and utilization of energy and mineral resources for social and economic development".
A number of reports and policy documents is downloadable. [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
NEITI is the Nigerian subset of a global initiative aimed at following due process and achieving transparency in payments by Extractive Industry (EI) companies to governments and government-linked entities. It is mandated by law to promote transparency and accountability in the management of Nigeria’s oil, gas and mining revenues.
Reports and other key documents are downloadable. ... [according to site editor's information; editors ilissAfrica]
The RMRDC is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria vested with the mandate to promote the development and utilization of Nigeria’s industrial raw materials. Its primary mandates are
* To draw up policy guidelines and action programmes on raw materials acquisition, exploitation and development;
* To review from time to time, raw materials resources availability and utilization, with a view to advising the Federal Government on the strategic implication of depletion, conservation or stock-piling of such resources;
* To advise on adaptation of machinery and process for raw materials utilization;
* To provide special research grants for specific objectives and device awards or systems for industries that achieve breakthrough or make innovations and inventions; and
* To encourage the publicity of research findings and other information relevant to local sourcing of raw materials. ... [according to site editor's information]